- All passports are up-to-date, all flights and travel details confirmed.
- All liquids, gels and aerosols are in miniature form and displayed in clip-top bags. I even managed to pour some Pamol into a wee bottle with a mini syringe.
- The kids in-flight bags are loaded with treats and activities.
- I have charged the video camera, camera and packed all the cables (with uploading pics for you guys in mind).
- Our plane outfits are laid out... I'm aiming for comfort.
- The house has been vacuumed and dusted. Only changing the beds and whizzing over the shower and loo remain.
Our housesitters came for lunch and final instructions. It was then I finally started to get those butterflies... the ones that dance in your tummy singing, "I'm going away on a Big Plane!"
The kids are all sleeping, anticipating tomorrow's adventure.
Make the most of being able to stretch horizontal, guys! Tomorrow night we'll be sleeping 30,000 feet up, in an upright position with skimpy leg room. But won't it be exciting??!!
Now I'm off to finish my jumbo-sized book (don't want to lug that around, weighs at least a kilo)...
Next time you hear from my I'll be posting from the UK! If you think of us in the next two days would you send a few prayers up for us?
I'll let you know how it all works out...
Off to England Tomorrow! Woohoo!