How long since I've cleaned out my handbag??? Since forever.
I thought it would be fun to pull out the contents and see what is making it so heavy (and so hard to find anything)...
I had some help...
- one travel toothbrush
- one squished "Milkies" snack bar
- red nail polish
- a broken watch
- a hair tie
- A full box of tampons (and one loose one)
- an empty strepsils packet
- a popsicle stick
- four random AAA batteries
- an envelope with photos of my kids
- an empty chewing gum packet
- my hubby's business card
- an expired parking ticket
- my studdly westie wallet (um, maybe i need a prettier one?)
- random ribbons, buttons & hairclips
- a krusty hanky (ew!! Mr G?!!!?)
- various dried up lidless markers and some artwork by a certain Miss Fab
- a sticky sweet
- random advertising flyers
- a movie ticket stub
- a bic pen and finally...
- some lip gloss
There was also some unidentified crumbs and crustiness lurky in the bottom. I think I'll just empty it straight into the rubbish, and hope like heck there's nothing important lodged there.
I'm scared to touch it wihtout surgical gloves (especially since Mr G's crusty hanky has been swanning around in there since who-knows-when. Ugh!! I shudder to think. I've probably touched it without realising it was even in there... eeeewww!! Thanks a lot sweetie!
Footnote (later that day): Since this was posted, several items have gone "missing". Ahem. A certain young lady has been spotted with red toenails and sporting a broken watch on her wrist. She denies all knowledge of any events leading up to the disappearance of the Lipgloss and... er, the tampons. We are still investigating this case....
Are you a handbag girl? What have you got lurking in there?