These yummy muffins are super-easy and delicious. They're a flavour variation on our favourite Banana Choc Chip muffins and are the kids hands-down favourite. Who doesn't love berries and white chocolate as a flavour combo??!
1/4 cup oil
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup milk
1 cup frozen berries
2 handfuls of white chocolate buttons, roughly chopped
4 teaspoons baking powder
2 cups plain flour
- Beat together egg, oil, sugar and milk.
- Scatter in berries and choc chips, Stir.
- Add sifted flour and baking powder.
- Mix just enough to combine.
- Spoon into lined mini-muffin pans and bake at 180°C for 15 minutes or until golden and firm.