I get that!
So I am extending KidsClick for another week. To give you time.
To get the kids taking yucky photos and posting them and linking up...
Cos I know you want to!
So you have another week.
And from now on KidsClick will have a two-week window. Does that make it easier?
I hope so. So carry on being busy. Keep your camera close. And hand it to your kids if you spot something disgusting.
Last weeks' winners, Aiden and Jay, will pick a favourite each (so two winners will be chosen, plus two for honourable mention).
- Photos can be cropped but not edited in other ways.
- Kids must be aged younger than 15 years old.
- Please indicate your child's age along with their photo, e.g. "Taken by Bobby, age 6" etc
- If more than one of your kids wants to join in, that's great. Just make sure you label your photos so we know whose is who!
- Link up to your KidsClick post, not just your blog (so we can find it easily)
- Leave me a comment letting me know you've linked up!
NEWFLASH!! NEWSFLASH!! NEW KIDSCLICK WEBSITE!!
I love the idea of getting kids out taking photos and learning to be better photo-takers. Not that I'm any expert, but still.
The problem with kidsclick at the moment is that only kids whose mummies BLOG can join. And even my own kids can't join in because I'd be linking up to my blog!
SO... I've started KidsClick's own site: http://kidsclickfun.com/
Now your kids can join in even if you don't blog. Just email me their entries and I will post them on the KidsClick site and link them up for you! email@example.com
Also I plan to ask some really talented mummy photographers I know to become contributors, and share their tips with you and your kids on how to take better pictures. Gee I hope this takes off!
Now ANYONE can join in so spread the word.
Competition extended! You have until TUESDAY AFTERNOON 8th JUNE to link up.
Get clicking kids! Find us something really yucky!